Book and stay 8 nights for the price of 6 at Bannisters Port Stephens! That’s the special deal being offered to Sail Port Stephens competitors for 2020.
Enjoy continental breakfast each morning at Rick Stein at Bannisters, unlimited Wi-Fi, daily newspapers and Netflix in your room.
Better yet, book more than three rooms, and they’ll throw in a case of beer for you and your crew.
Call to book on 02 4919 3800.
Terms and conditions
- Stay dates must be between 26th April – 4th May 2020
- Rates are based on twin-share only. A third guest can be accommodated in certain room-types and at extra cost.
- Rick Stein at Bannisters Port Stephens open – Monday – Saturday for dinner and Saturday and Sunday for lunch.
- The cost of one night of accommodation is taken as a deposit upon booking.
- This package is available until sold out.
Other terms and conditions may apply.
ABOUT BANNISTERS PORT STEPHENS
Built on 3 acres, Bannisters Port Stephens offers unspoilt natural beauty and endless ocean views of Port Stephens. It has integrated the luxe touches of the Bannisters brand into the structure of the iconic ‘Salamander Shores’ hotel.
After a $15 million renovation, the resort offers 29 Paperbark rooms which overlook the kookaburra and koala habit, plus 49 Ocean view rooms, including 4 Luxury Suites and a magnificent Penthouse with panoramic views of the Bay.
Home to celebrity chef Rick Stein’s signature restaurant, their menu is inspired by the unique aquaculture of the region, using the finest locally sourced seafood, simply prepared. You can sample some of the Hunter Region’s finest wines, including a Rick Stein wine in collaboration with Brokenwood.
Alternatively, guests can choose to drift away by the infinity pool with endless views, classic cocktails and modern Australian dishes in the stunning Terrace Bar and restaurant.